Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trofie al pesto






Hello everyone!
It has been a while since the last update, I've been around a bit... I played a gig in London with Mann Friday and then I spent few days in Italy. Now I'm back in Sarajevo!

My mom gave me some of her amazing home made pesto! So I wanted to use it properly on some home made pasta of course!

The best kind of pasta to have pesto with is trofie without a doubt. So here's the recipe:

  1. Flour 1/2 Kg
  2. Boiling water
  3. Salt

Make the dough pourinf just a bit of boiling water in the middle of the flour well.
When the dough has cooled down, knead it until it gets elastic and homogenic.

Then take some of the dough and roll it between your hands and make small stripes of pasta.

Put on some water to boil and add 2 spoon of olive oil to avoid the trofie to get stuck to each other.
Few minutes after take them out of the water and dress with some pesto and a lot of Parmigiano Reggiano!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment